|Ground:||County Ground, New Road, Worcester|
|Scorecard:||England Women v Australia Women|
|Player:||CM Edwards, BL Morgan, KH Brunt, RL Haynes, JM Fields|
|Event:||Australia Women in England 2009|
DateLine: 14th July 2009
Jodie Fields scored a fine century for the Australian ladies as the visitors signed off their tour of England with a draw in the only Test played at Worcester.
The Australian women won the toss and elected to bat. They were threatening to implode in face of some hostile bowling from Katherine Brunt. At one stage they were 28/5 before Fields and Rachael Haynes were involved in a match-saving 229-run sixth wicket partnership. Haynes was unlucky to miss her century by two runs.
Brunt claimed six wickets for 69 runs and Nicki Shaw 3/67.
In reply, England scored 268, with Beth Morgan contributing 58 and Jenny Gunn 41.
Australia, in their second innings, scored 231, while England signed off with 106/3, with Charlotte Edwards scoring an unbeaten 53.
- England in Pakistan 2021/22
- England Women in Pakistan 2021/22
- Gibraltar in Malta 2021/22
- ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021/22
- ICC Men's T20 World Cup Sub Regional Africa Qualifier 2021/22
- ICC T20 World Cup Qualifier Europe 2021/22
- ICC Women's T20 World Cup Americas Region Qualifier 2021/22
- ICC World Cup Super League 2020 to 2022
- ICC World Test Championship 2021 to 2023
- Sierra Leone in Nigeria 2021/22
- Valletta Cup 2021/22
View all Current Events CLICK HERE